We love honey. Nothing compares to its sweet "honeyed" flavor and our afternoon cup of tea just wouldn't be the same without a generous drizzle of local Vermont honey. What we don't love are messy, sticky honey bottles or jars filled with honey that has hardened and crystallized. This clever honey dispenser solves all those problems. It stores, warms, and pours honey with ease. Simply fill the glass base with warm water, set the honey dispenser on top and wait a few minutes for the honey to warm up. Slide the trigger-release top open, pour out the exact amount of honey you like, and release the trigger to close the opening—tightly and securely. No drips, no sticky messes!
- Two-piece honey dispenser and warmer
- Dispenser is 6" tall and holds one cup (8 oz.) of honey; warmer holds 1/3 cup of warm water
- Dispenser has a glass base with honeycomb pattern and chrome-plated plastic trigger handle: warmer base is glass
- Durable restaurant-quality construction
- Hand wash; not for stove top or microwave use